Domain Names, Titles and Keywords
- Choosing The Right Domain Name
- Getting Your Web Page Titles Right
- Keyword Selection Strategies
- Keyword Selection Resources
- Keyword Relevancy Defined
- Keyword Density Explained
Meta Tags – Get the real inside story on how to create useful meta tags that the engines respond to so you can stop wasting time on the ones they ignore. You'll learn the difference in just minutes.
Tricks and Illusions
– You'll learn which of these strategies the engines love to hate, which ones actually work, and which ones should be avoided because they could get you into a LOT of trouble...
- Keyword Stuffing
- Invisible or Semi-visible text
- Pointer, Doorway and Hallway Pages
- Redirect Pages
- Numerical, & Alphabetical Order advantages
- Turning Images From Liabilities to ASSETS
- The Secret Of The Phantom Pixel
- The ole "Bait and Switch" Technique
- Cloaking vs. Content Delivery strategies
- The Hidden Form Tag
- Hidden Link tricks
- The Site Map Strategy
- Remote Files & CSS that improve rankings.
How To Analyze Your Competition's Pages Before You Design Your Own so you can go-one-better and beat them in the rankings!
How To Set Up Several Entrances To Your Internet Storefront as well as branch out to multiple online locations.
The Three Most Critical Elements of Top Scoring Pages – Link Popularity, Page Reputation, and Page Importance. We'll show you how to strategically build these elements into your site and make your page-rankings soar.
The Major Search Engines And Their Order Of Importance. We'll show you where to focus your efforts and where not to waste your time.
We'll explain which engines are interrelated so that getting into one, gets you into the others. And, we'll explain the best strategy for getting your pages indexed which, by the way, is not directly submitting your pages! ...we'll show you a couple of much better, quicker, and safer ways to get listed rather than by submitting pages directly.
The latest and greatest strategies to use with each of the TOP SEVEN major engines
Google – Yahoo – MSN Search – Overture
DMOZ – Ask Jeeves – AOL Search
How to avoid search engine indexing problems that commonly occur with pages that use...
- or Dynamic (database driven) Generation
Indispensable Search Engine Tools. We'll reveal which tools WE use to simplify and quicken the process of analyzing, optimizing, and building our own top scoring web pages.